Monday, September 10, 2012

Jelly Sandwich - OPI Care to Danse, Pinata Yada Yada

Hi friends,
Sorry for the absence there. Between being busy and not feeling well, it's been hard to get to blogging. My nails were even naked for over a week once! So a quick post and run of one of my favorite techniques - the jelly sandwich. When I originally played around with these polishes, I swatched them over a medium pink cream. It was nice but, something about it just wasn't what I was looking for. Then I swatched without undies and I couldn't believe how much I loved it.

This is 2 coats Ulta Pinata Yada Yada (no undies, though I did do the Elmer glue peel-off trick, and this lovely mani peeled off within hours) with 3 thin coats of OPI Care to Danse and my trusty 0-60 top coat. I can't wait to wear this again. (I apologize that the focus fell on my index finger since I had very little lighting - to top off all my timing issues, we've had some very cloudy days here!)


Hope you have been well. See you again soon!

Heartfully,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment