Friday, August 17, 2012

China Glaze Pink Plumeria, Julep Kate, F4 Polish Pink Cadillac

Hi all. I have a lovely polish today named after one of my favorite flowers. This is a beautiful shimmery almost coral kind of pink that is really beautiful. It changes depending on the light, but not in a duochrome type of way. The application was a bit tricky, but I find some polishes need a mani or two to thicken up to a better consistency. Also, it dries with the slightest matte finish so for me, top coat is a must. I also wanted to experiment with striping tape so I used that to create the design on my ring finger, then paint over it. I felt like I needed the glitter polish on top to kind of tie it all together. Maybe not my favorite combination ever - but it was fun. :)

Here's 3 coats China Glaze Pink Plumeria from the China Glaze Summer Neons 2012 collection, with an accent nail of Julep Kate and F4 Polish Pink Cadillac, with CC 0-60 Top Coat


Happy Friday!

Heartfully,
Janelle

1 comment: