Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Zoya Katy, Color Club Age of Aquarius, Dollish Polish California Gurl

I recently came across Dollish Polish California Gurl and HAD to have it. I missed out on two chances to get it because I sat and debated it while it slipped right out of my cart. Luckily, I had a great friend hook me up with it and I could not have been more excited to get it in my mail box this week. To be a total dork, I HAD to wear it over Zoya Katy, since I'm pretty sure it's a play on Katy Perry's California Gurls song. Also, just so you know - I googled Katy's birthday to see if I could be a total nail polish name nerd. She is NOT an Aquarius, but this went well with the aqua/teal glitters mixed into this beautiful magenta glitter bomb polish.

This is two coats Zoya Katy with an accent nail of 2 coats of Color Club Age of Aquarius (in full sun). My accent nail has a few coats of the Dollish Polish California Gurl, but the rest is just one generous coat.



Happy Wednesday friends!

Heartfully,
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Love the outdoor picture. My favorite is the accent nail. Are you shocked?

    ReplyDelete