Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Poco a Poco and Once Upon a Polish Princess and the Pea

This is Rescue Beauty Lounge's Poco a Poco. Ji has a lovely story on her site for this. Not only did I love the color, and find it pretty unique, I really loved the story. It's about clouds and the sun and it reminded me of the the color in the sky when my husband proposed. This is a pinkish almost lavender color with warm pink shimmer that is stronger in the bottle than on the nail. I love the warm pink shimmer because it doesn't scream orangey gold WARM to me (which I do NOT like). The formula was pretty good.

My accent nail is Once Upon a Polish Princess and the Pea. I knew I had to have this the second I heard of it because my daughter's room is decorated in pink and green. So, long story long - here are the pictures!

At night using my flash bouncer. This pic is darker than I prefer, but I have yet to learn how to Photoshop and color adjust. (2 coats RBL, 1 coat P&tP on accent nail, all with top coat)



With the flash to show the shimmer.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I finished a final paper for one of my online classes (relieved!), and I thoroughly enjoyed the monsoon weather while driving through my first haboob!

Heartfully,
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. pretty!



    p.s. I'm having a $100 SheInside giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete